Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Other Projects I Will Consider


BOOK TRAILERS

This is a very powerful tool for authors. Trailers breath life into a novel through moving 
images as well as sound, thereby appealing to more of our senses.

Click to view the trailer I created for one of my novels.






HEADER PHOTO DESIGN FOR YOUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK PAGE

People are very visual, and it is extremely important to catch their eye with images that are riveting. 
This can be done through layering multiple images, fading them together, 
having some extend beyond the main outer edge, etc.








BLOG CREATION AND DESIGN

Display your novels or genealogical information easily, 
to reach and interact with readers or relatives!

I have created and designed the blog you are now viewing, as well as the following. Click on the images below to view each blog, and get a more thorough look at what I can do. Even if your goal is not to reach a particular audience via the internet, I have found blogs to be an excellent avenue by which to organize my genealogical data, for example, enabling me to group information by several topics simultaneously and to beautify what I have.
My Author Blog

My Chronological New Testament Blog

My Blog for the Britton Line of My Ancestry

My Blog for the Brewer Branch of My Family Tree

If you wish to use any of my blogs as inspiration to create your own, rather than hiring it done, by all means, feel free to do so! I highly recommend Blogger as a platform. I have used others, but Blogger is my preference, and it is free. If you have any experience with coding or are willing to learn a few of the basics, you can also make your blog look much like a regular website, but without the cost of some web hosts or the purchase of a domain name. 

I would be happy to share some tips with you, free of charge, that will help you to create aspects similar to those in the blogs shown below, time permitting. Creating my own blogs has been very rewarding, and you might thoroughly enjoy it as well! However, be forewarned that it is very addicting. It is also extremely time consuming if you are as much of a perfectionist as I am!

1 comment:

  1. Again, very stunning.These definitely tell you what the blog or facebook are all about. This is what Mary is creating for me now.

    I recommend Mary 100% Her work really catches the eye.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete